Philip had a good day. We were able to get out and run a few errands. It is always fun for both of us when we can listen to lively music and laugh a little.
His leg is slightly less swollen but now the other leg is also swollen. He is exhausted and has requested that I wait until tomorrow to call UNC. We feel that it is very important that we honor and respect his requests. He has a full understanding of his condition and has made it very clear that he wants to be in control. He is a grown man and makes good decisions about his body. He also knows that there were tests done Sunday at the ER. From my point of view it is only 11 hours until I can speak with a doctor.